2a. How to identify a survey plan.
About this training
Not all surveys are useable in a sale. Learn how to only let legal plans into your deal.
About this Course
Land survey plans are an invaluable in conducting boundary due diligence for your client on either side of the deal. How do you know if the plan you’ve been handed is a valid legal document? Would it stand up in court, or a title insurance claim? Can you make any decisions based on it?
What You’ll Learn
- How to become the “survey plan gatekeeper” on every deal.
- How to avoid EVER accepting anything other than a complete, legal survey plan into your deal.
- The 4 identifying features every legal survey has, regardless of its age.
- Plan types you can and cannot use.
- Why a Plan of Subdivision is of limited value in boundary due diligence.